- Arvida Opening of Schools Toolkit 2020-2021: Link
- Administrator Appointment Request Form: Link
- Admit (Absent, Tardy & Excused Early):
Any requests for an admit should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include all required documentation. Upon returning to school, students have 5 days to submit proper documentation in order to get their admit excused.
- Curbside Student Early Pick Up
- Remain in car.
- Call the Main Office at (305) 385-7144 and provide student’s name.
- Fill out the Permit to Leave School Form from your car.
- Once you are authorized, an Arvida employee will bring the student to your car.
- Picture ID must be presented at time of pick up.
- Mobile Device Request Form: Link
- Mobile Device Agreement: Link
Parents may sign the agreement through any one of three methods:
- Through the parent mobile app: the agreement is listed as MOBILE AGRMT
- Through the parent portal: the District Device Acknowledgement Form can be found under the Apps|Services|Sites tab in the parent portal.
- By signing the paper version of the 2021-2022 Mobile Device Agreement. The paper agreement is available at http://digital.dadeschools.net/contracts.asp
- The agreement will be valid for select 2021 summer school programs and the 2021-2022 school year.
- As a reminder, only students registered for the following Summer 305 programs should be encouraged to complete the agreement if they do not have a personal device:
- MSO Middle School Recovery
- Mobile Device Agreement Flyer
- Registration, Withdrawals, Transfer, or Immunization Inquiries: Link
Registration hours are from 9:00 am – 11:00 am Daily. To request a registration appointment please email email@example.com.
- Student Services
- Counselor Requests, Appointments & Schedule Changes: Link